Wednesday, June 3, 2009

27 things

I know I got lost a few times, but discovering the way back is so much fun. I have been working on tagging photos on flickr. Been working on rss feeds, still learning though. I have done the downloads to desk top and to mp3 player. Have read several interesting articles on the Library 2.0 and the Web 2.0. I have yet to have the time to write a full report of anything that I discovered. But, the discovery was fun too.

Have worked on the spl sandbox, but not done too much yet. Interuptions galore. Need to reboot computer at home, again, in order to have more time to devote to these blogs, and some of the other interesting things that have been happening.

I have more photos to upload to flickr, just have to have the time. Still have not figured out how to do multiple uploads of photos, but will still play at trying. ( I think that playing and/or trying is half of the fun / battle, your choice)

2 comments:

  1. On Flickr, click on "services" and scroll down to the "uploadr" links. These little apps will allow you to upload multiple images at once and even tag them all at once - helpful for bunches of photos from a trip or event.

    ReplyDelete