Saturday, May 23, 2009

On Delicious.

I found it confusing. On my Computer at home, I have flagged favorites, but I found delicious difficult to try and navigate. If I flagged what I wanted, about 75% of the time, something else came up. The same with some of the rss feeds, I have tried to link my rss feeds, so that they all come to the same spot, but unfortunately, they go everyplace but. Some have even wound up on the branch's desktop or owa account, instead of my google or yahoo account.

But I did manage to get I can Cheeseburger to go to rss feeds, and in my google account at that. The humerous LOL cats are to be believed or not, your choice, but many that I have viewed, remind me too much of my siamese and my tortoishell at home. A few remind me of the cats that I had when I was younger. I have not found one that is as funny, for the dog lover in me. though, does anybody else have an Idea of where I should look.

Also, I had watched the Snowball Videos. They are fantastic. Also, review the news program and the investigative testing done, to show that the bird is really differentiating between the tempos/beats etc. It was a fascinating, instructive video. I highly recommed that all, watch that video.

Their are days, when I wish my son or my cats were as easily trained or entertained. ( My son is now 36 1/2 years old)

1 comment: