Saturday, June 20, 2009

More 27 things

Have gone back and worked on delicious book marks, and been having fun, trying to find all of the goodies.

Went to the web 2.0 and found some of the links. Followed somebody to Galaxiki, decided that was so much fun, that I bought a sun, named it and am collaborating with a few co-workers on establishing the solar system, and the perameters. They in turn, have passed on the information. So, who ever you are, that found that link, 1 billion thanks from those of us who followed it. May your Universe be strong.

Better news. My mother is 78 years old, and I introduced her to some of the things that we have been doing, and she has joined flickr, and is learning to upload photos. She is not sure of blogging yet, but she can do that on her yahoo account. She and my sister are also doing more blogging. She has also learned about instant messaging, and has been playing with that, too.

I will still need a dansk translater for the one that my brother-in-law sends me. He does most of his blogging about books he owns or is currently reading in Danish.

Playing on Google Docs, is a lot of fun. Most of the WORD commands work well on google docs.

Trying to get my niece's blog, to link, but still working on that. I will have to contact her again, for more updates.

The things that I have learned, perseverance. Keep working at the project untill the effect that you want is achieved. Mistakes do not matter, as long as you have learned from them.

2 comments:

  1. 78 and web 2.0-ing, good for you- that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till she discovers Facebook! There'll be no stopping her!

    ReplyDelete