Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played around with some of the flicker fd toys, have to do some of the work at home, because of the downloads required.

Still having a little trouble with getting the correct rss feeds. Some of the feeds don't come through, or the wrong ones have come through. Will still play with that some more. Have more time (ha ha ha) when at home.

I really enjoyed jami's post about the alien in the fortune cookie. Had 3 of us laughing and giggling like little kids.

I even had fun, putting the link for my flickr photostream on the last blog I posted. So I guess I am no longer a techno newbie, just getting to be a techno middie ( middle of the road, or midlin easy, take your pick)

3 comments:

  1. I've used a couple of the Flickr toys too: still waiting for an opportunity to cut loose with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked out the Flickr FD stuff yet. Lots of folks are mentioning it so I guess I need to get with the program! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like your fearlessly conquering technology- that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete