Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flickr and Technology thing











I had some fun. I dug up some old photo cd's and uploaded some photos to flickr, and had fun doing it.

I also played around with my digital camera tonight and had some more fun, playing with the telephoto lens, flash, and some composition.
The roses are from bushes in my yard. The first rose, I labeled wow, Intense. The second is Pink Perfection. I liked pink perfection so mucht that I made it my desk top wall paper.
The dog is Lacy my neighbors dog, Her collar says diva and she is one.
The siamese is my Josie P. She stole the chair from me and is daring me to take it back.
Here are a few examples of what I shot tonight when I got off of work

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous roses! They are really liking this weather, I think. Glad you've figured out how easy Flickr is - now you can explore some of their "toys" that help you use your photos in different ways.

    ReplyDelete